Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Out to lunch OOTD

"Out to Lunch" OOTD







Wearing:

White embroidered front racer back tank from Libertine for Target

Brown chunky belt from Target (do you see a trend here? I love Target!
Dark denim Citizens of Humanity jeans (these are my oldie but goodie pair)
Gold bangle bracelets from Forevever 21.
Joey O (from Nordies) brown/brown heels

I had a simple day doing some work and grabbed lunch at one of my favorite lunch spots: California Chicken Cafe. For you gals on the Westside, this place is delicious and healthy. It's a little pricey (a salad and a drink come out to $10.00), but it's big enough to easily share with a friend (which I did). So for $5 a person, it's actually a great deal.

Since I was casual today and didn't really have anything planned, I wore my basic outfit- a white tee or tank, belt, and jeans. My weakness are white tops. I think nothing looks hotter on a girl than a plain white tee and jeans, so I'm always looking for new white tops with details or accessories that looks awesome with jeans and a tee. If you've seen any around, please email me so I can add to my white tee collection!! I think a girl can never have too many lipglosses, earrings, shoes, jeans, and in my case, white tees!

Stay tuned tomorrow for another OOTD and a hot deal. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to have a post where readers can post their own OOTD and deals.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Love the pics . . . keep them coming. I love getting new ideas. I just got a new pair of Banana Republic Suede boots for fall and LOVE them. I got a great deal . . . they were having 30% off, plus I had a coupon for 10% off and shipping was free. I couldn't resist such a good deal. Now I want them in all colors - but the sale is over:( Anyway, love the OOTD!!

Queen of Preen said...

Very cute outfit. love those jeans!

Ashlee Yvette
QueenofPreen.com
Your Daily "What to Wear Guide"
http://www.queenofpreen.com
http://www.myspace.com/queenofpreen