Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Attempt at Cheeriness" OOTD

Today's OOTD is my "attempt at cheeriness" Was feeling down all day for no reason and so I decided to wear a bright and cheery color to try to cheer me up (it didn't work!). Oh well, sis is coming over with a pizza soon (the free dominos one!), so that should cheer me up. A tummy full of pizza = food coma = a good nights sleep = happy CouponFashionista :)
Wearing:

Sheer silk kimono style embellished top

Nude cami (not pictured)
White Theory trousers
Coral drop dangle earrings from Forever 21
Coral/orange/white/gold cuff bracelet from BlueFly
Gold sequin flip flops (not pictured)
LV purse (not pictured)

All I need is a dainty gold belt to complete the look. If anyone has any suggestions, or knows of any (budget-friendly) belt finds that would look good with this OOTD, let me know. Good night!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG! I love that top!! Absolutely love it!

Where did you get it?!