Friday, October 12, 2007

2 FREE Gift with purchases at Nordstroms/Perfect natural makeup look

While supplies last, Nordstroms is having two free Gift with purchases. I always wait to purchase my beauty loot until there is a free gift with purchase. This gift looks pretty good, so now's the time to stock up on some makeup goodies or early Christmas gifts for the divas in your life!

The free gift includes:

Exclusive Online OfferWith your $95 beauty or fragrance purchase, receive a gold zebra print clutch plus the following deluxe samples:

Bare Escentuals® Prime Time Foundation Primer (packette)

Bliss Thinny Thin Chin™ (packette)

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Body Lotion

Clarins Super Restorative Serum

Clinique High Definition Lashes Mascara

Fekkai Glossing Cream (packette)

Japonesque Snowflake Lashes

Kinerase® Intensive Eye Cream

Korres Guava Body Butter

L., a L.A.M.B. Fragrance by Gwen Stefani

Lancôme Définicils Mascara

Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Crème Body Wash

L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel

MD Skincare® Alpha Beta® Daily Face Peel (packette)

N.V. Perricone, M.D. Face Finishing Moisturizer with DMAE

Origins Ginger Souffle™ Whipped Body Cream

Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum

philosophy inner grace shower gel

Smashbox Lipgloss

Vera Wang Parfum

One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.

There's also a free Lancome gift with purchase when you spend $35. So, you could spend $35 in Lancome, and anothre $60 in some other beauty brand so your total is $95, and you will get both free gifts. That's what I did. And Nordstroms has a wonderful return policy, so if you don't like the item or the color doesn't suit you, you can return it by mail or to the store, hassle free. The Lancome gift:

To receive your gift, enter promotional code WARM or COOL in Checkout. Includes a Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quartet, full-size Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor, Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, Définicils High Definition Mascara, High Résolution with Fibrelastine™ Intensive Recovery Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Wide-Tooth Comb in a signature train case. Online and in store. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.

Here are some items I stocked up on. These items are PERFECT for a natural, yet flawless makeup look. I am constantly complimented on how "flawless" my skin is, but trust me, my skin is everything but flawless!!! It's just that these products give me the ultimate smooth canvas and healthy glow. First:

Apply Lancome Effarcernes to your undereye area, blemishes, or areas with discoloration. This is so incredibly light and natural, yet covers very well. You can layer and easily build up coverage for a light, but covered look. If I need more coverage or am having a super bad skin day, I smooth on Cover Girl Advanced Radiance makeup foundation with a damp sponge and then put the Effacernes on top. Then, I dust on Lancome Absolue Radiant Smoothing Powder. This is pricey, but worth it for flawless skin! You can find it cheaper on www.ebay.com or if you get lucky at your local Cosmetic Company Outlet. This powder is soooo luxurious and smooth! I hate the chalky, cakey look that some powders give. And lately my skin has been soo dry, so if I use the wrong powder, it accentuates wrinkles I didn't even know I had!! This makes my skin absolutely luminous and glowing.


After putting on the Lancome powder, I sweep Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess along my temples, cheeks, chin, and forehead. I don't use the brush that it comes with, but a bigger blush brush. This is my absolute Holy Grail blush (MAC Golden Bronze comes in a close second). I have paley skin, so this gives me a faux glow without the harmful effects of the sun. This also would look fabulous on tan skin as well, since it can be layered and is a beautiful rich color. I hate bronzers that look red or muddy, but this is just a beautiful golden brown with very fine shimmer.


After applying bronzer, I sweep some Nars Orgasm on the apples of my cheek. This gives an instant healthy flush and is a great contrast to the instant tan you just acquired from the Bronze Goddess. It is seriously an orgasm in a flip-top case!! This universal blush would seriously look amazing on anyone. It's the perfect peachy pink glow that impacts instance radiance! Try it and you will not be disappointed!



Then, I usually curl lashes, apply mascara, and do whatever eye makeup I feel like doing (which is usually minimal, unless I'm going out for the night). After that, I finish off my look with a Lancome Juicy Tube. One of my favorites in Honey Violet, which gives the sexiest flush to your lips. These glosses smell terrific (I've had a few smell like Fruity Pebbles! yum!) and they give the glossiest shine. I steer clear of the ones that are too sheer (because who wants to pay $17.50 for a clear gloss?), but the ones that have pigment are gorgeous. All you have to do is slick on your lips, and you can reapply as you wish.
Tada, and there you have an easy, natural makeup look! I hope I gave you some suggestions if you plan on splurging and getting some stuff from Nordies to get the free gift. I picked up an Effacernes concealer, Absolue Powder (to stock up!), and a Juicy tube. Don't forgot to put in code COOL or WARM for your free Lancome gift!


















No comments: