Monday, October 8, 2007

OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

This is my *First* oufit of the day ever, so please bear with me. Some outfits of the day will feature me wearing them, while others will be laid out (like todays!)
I accidently left my purse and shoes downstairs, so you'll just have to visualize it. I'm really into simple and basic pieces, with some accessories or bold items thrown in to mix it up a bit. I tend to buy really cheap basic items (think Forever 21, Old Navy, H&M, etc) and then splurge on more detailed items, such as purses, jeans, and coats. My style icons are celebrities such as Kate Moss, Elizabeth Hurley, Audrey Hepburn, and so on. You get the picture. But I'll go (way) more in depth in a future post.
Today's OOTD was just a simple and comfy look for a day doing some tedious errands.

Wearing:

Black tube dress from F21 (I *adore* these! I have one in white as well. It's soooo comfy and looks very dressy and chic with heels, or casual over jeans or with some flipflops. It also has a sort of built in bra so you don't have to worry about having a nip slip :)
Olive/Gold necklace from a vendor in NY
Black cuff bracelet with gold stones from Limited (that I got *free* w/ a coupon they had a couple of weeks ago)
Gold beaded sequin flip flops from Old Navy (not pictured)
LV bag (not pictured)



Stay tuned for another OOTD tomorrow and a Target deal.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! I like that outfit!! Very cute!!

You should do this segment more often!