Monday, October 15, 2007

Free $15 at The Limited!

FREE $15 "Gift card" at the Limited!

Limited is once again having their $15 off ANY purchase coupon!!! Simply print coupon, bring to store, and get $15 off ANYTHING or else $30 off $100! I used this twice last time they had it last month and got a gorgeous bling bling ring (that I lost the next day! =( ) and a black bracelet (pictured in my very first OOTD) all for about $1.50. This coupon IS good on jewelry, so don't let the cashier tell you it's not. It's not good on clearance though, but some nice cashiers will let you use it on a clearance item. I'm going to head there tomorrow to pick up a pair of earrings or a necklace, and while I'm at it do some fall shopping. I'm dying for a pair of ridiculously high black stilettos to wear with my skinny jeans. Will post the weekends OOTD tomorrow!
To print coupon go to this website:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome, you find really good deals!