Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy 2008! <3


Happy 2008! <3






2007 was a great year for me, and I'm hoping that 2008 will be just as good. I know



I haven't been blogging lately, and my New Years resolution is to keep up with this blog! My goal is to update daily, but realistically I'll probably update every other day.






Here's the first deal of the New Years!












Receive a floral makeup bag with deluxe samples with your 100 dollar online beauty purchase. Go to the link above to see what goodies are included in the purchase! Also, if you spend $85 on Bobbi Brown products, you get a deluxe sized Sand Pink blusher for free. So, if you spend $100 on cosmetics and $85 of that includes Bobbi Brown, you get BOTH the blush and goodie bags for free!!! Now I just need to determine what to buy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!
I was so excited when I saw that you updated your website! welcome back!
There are so many samples, and pretty good ones, like philosophy. It seems pretty nice. I wish I had an extra 100 dollars to spend : (