Friday, January 25, 2008

Free FULL SIZE eye cream @ Sephora w/ purchase


Sephora is doing yet another hard to resist beauty freebie! Just enter code BEAUTYSLEEP and get a free FULL SIZE Cosmedicine eye cream w/ ANY skincare purchase! Retails for $48! I'm definitely going to have to pick up a skincare product. For the past two months, my skin has been acting REALLY crazy!! One week it's really clear and looks good, and the next week I'll break out in those painful under the skin cysts, rinse and repeat. Blah! So, I'm testing out a skincare regimen that focuses on cleaning out my skin internally, as well as some natural products. So far, so good!!! If in a month my skin has improved, I'll post my regimen for all! To note, I have combination skin that tends to be flakey and breaks out every once in awhile, but lately my skin has been uber dry and flakey and breaking out with cysts (those HUGE under the skin zits- the worst ones to have!). Anyways, I'm hoping that I've found a holy grail skincare routine to share! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it with any purchase?

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's with ANY skincare purchase. There was no mention of any minimum purchase amount, which is a great deal!

Anonymous said...

Great work.