Monday, February 18, 2008

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover and Cleanser double packs 90% off at CVS!

Hurry and run to your local CVS!!!! Neutrogena eye makeup remover, eye makeup remover pads, and facial cleanser double packs are 90% off!! This is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover! It really does a great job of getting rid of stubborn eye makeup, all the while being really gentle. The One Step Gentle Cleanser is also AWESOME! I wasn't too fond of the makeup removing pads, but some may like it. If you have a CVS, definitely stop by and check it out! Remember, it's only the specially marked double packs. The cleanser and pads are only 99 cents for TWO! and the liquid eye makeup remover is only 79 cents for TWO!! That's too great a deal to pass up!! I'm actually embarrassed at how many I snagged, I won't say, but I cleared out the 3 CVS's in Santa Monica. I think I have at least a 5 year supply of eye makeup remover and face wash. =)



1 comment:

Lo said...

haha, for 99 cents, I would probably would have grabbed everything : )