Friday, February 15, 2008

Free Fitness and STAR magazine

Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone!! I hope you all had a great love day filled with lots and lots of love! My bf surprised me with cooking me dinner,a dozen red roses, and a ring from Tiffany's! I can honestly say it was the perfect Valentine's Day! <3

I LOVE getting magazines in the mail, especially FREE magazines! Right now, you can sign up for 2 magazine subscriptions for absolutely nothing! Fitness is great because it gives you great workout tips and motivation, as well as healthy eating ideas and recipes. To get your free subscription, go to: http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=28137


The next free magazine is a guilty treat for me. Who doesn't love a magazine dedicated to celebrity gossip?! To get your free subscription go to:

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/star/sg_STAR_pg1.htm

Enjoy!

Tomorrow shall be an entry dedicated to my natural skincare routine (that's working!!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your skin routine!
I have a little bit of acne, but not that much. I have been using Neutrogena acne stress (foam, scrub, as well as the moisturizer) , and it has been working good for me so far.